SharePoint Online IntranetWebsite
Vuealta is an international company providing tailored advisory, implementation and ongoing support services for Anaplan, a leading planning platform provider. A trusted advisor in business process and transformation, they work with global organisations to take a more unified and collaborative approach to planning – connecting people, plans and data to enable faster decision making.
Our client already had a Microsoft Office 365 subscription for Outlook, Word and Excel. They were using Drop Box to store and share files throughout the company. They wanted a company intranet which allowed them to have the functionality of these separate programs under one roof. Other requirements for the intranet are as follows…
- Standardisation of document storage for the entire business.
- Secure and compliant with GDPR regulations.
- Enables access for the entire Vuealta global team with permission groups as necessary to manage the access and provide secure areas as well as publicly accessible areas.
- Metadata as required for various document types, enabling the tagging of all documents and files stored in SharePoint, for easier searching and filtering.
- Enable Vuealta staff to find relevant Vuealta case studies or Vuealta Consultants in different offices to share Best Practice – Customer Reference (Pre-Sales) & Customer Success (After Sales).
- Ability to locate information through SharePoint’s extensive search and filtering features.
- O365 Delve integration – user pages that use AI to build meaningful profiles over time for all users on O365. Delve will also associate the profile with the documents being opened frequently, pages visited frequently, among other things.